Response Letter & Manuscript Check (Point-by-Point)
We edit your Point-by-Point response letter and check that the letter and manuscript correctly address the reviewer comments. We also check that your manuscript reflects the necessary changes.
What we need:
- Your Original manuscript
- Your revised or Original manuscript with Tracked Changes
- Reviewers' comments (and journal editor's comments)
- Your Point by Point Response letter
- Supporting information if relevant
What we do:
Send us the reviewers' comments, your response letter, your revised manuscript and any additional figures, and Edanz will
- Edit the response letter
- Check that the response letter and the corresponding manuscript changes are consistent with each other
- Check that both the manuscript and response letter address each of the reviewers' comments
- Provide the author with a simple explanation of what is necessary if the responses provided by the author are insufficient.
- Ensure professional, robust and accurate responses (agreements and rebuttals)
Please note, this service includes editing of the response letter and and a check of the corresponding manuscript text only. If you would like your manuscript edited as well, please order English Editing separately.
How long does it take?