Submitting to an inappropriate journal is one of the most common reasons for rejection. Reading about and assessing all possible journals is time consuming and frustrating. Edanz's experts apply their publication experience to help you find the best journals for your paper and your goals
- Similar or related publications in the potential target journals
- Scope of your study
- Type of study (e.g., clinical study, case study, laboratory study)
- Type of manuscript (e.g., short communication, full article, review article, letter to the editor)
- Your desired Impact Factor range
- How quickly you wish to publish
What we need
Please send us all relevant documents that you have:
- Journal editor's comments
- Reviewers' comments
- Information of your target journal: First submission or re-submission?
- The history of your paper: has it been rejected? If so, from which journal and when? Have you revised your paper?
- Supporting or supplementary information, including figures and/or tables
How long does it take?