Expert Scientific Review
A pre-submission scientific review of your manuscript by an expert in your field that identifies any issues that might prevent peer reviewers from recommending your paper for publication.
You will receive a detailed report and advice on how to improve your manuscript prior to submission to your target journal.
What Edanz reviews
- Methods and technical rigor
- Results, data and statistics
- Literature citations
- Significance and novelty
- Appropriateness of selected journal
Resources: View a sample report here.
What we need
Please send us all relevant documents that you have:
- Journal editor's comments
- Reviewers' comments
- Information of your target journal: first submission or re-submission?
- The history of your paper: has it been rejected? If so, from which journal and when? Have you revised your paper?
- Supporting or supplementary information, including figures and/or tables