Cover Letter Development
The cover letter is your chance to speak directly to the journal editor about your research. Edanz will write a strong and convincing cover letter that highlights the strengths of your manuscript and identifies why the journal should publish it.
A Cover letter developed by Edanz will:
- Explain the novelty and significance of your research
- Identify why the research is important to the readers of the journal
- Conform to the guidelines of the target journal
- Include necessary acknowledgments, statements and declarations
- Incorporate author’s recommended reviewers
What we need
Please send us all relevant documents that you have:
- Previous journal editor's comments
- Previous reviewers' comments
- The history of your paper: has it been rejected? If so, from which journal and when? Have you revised your paper?
- Supporting or supplementary information, including figures and/or tables
How long does it take?