Busy journal editors will often only read your cover letter and abstract before deciding whether to refer your manuscript for peer review. An Edanz expert in your field analyzes your manuscript and then creates a clear and convincing summary your research in a form that meets the requirements of your target journal.
What we need
- Original manuscript
- Tell us your target journal
- Tables and Figures
What Edanz does
- Analyzes all sections of your manuscript
- Creates an abstract that summarizes the research described in the manuscript
- Follows the journal guidelines (structure, word limits, etc.) and style
- Ensures a stand-alone abstract that clearly expresses your research conclusions
How long does it take?