We will thoroughly check the journal's submission guidelines and make necessary changes.
Check journal guidelines and make formatting changes (not language editing) for the following so that the manuscript format suits submission requirements (in-text citations, reference list, and tables/figures are not included in this service):
- Title page
- Main text
Submission guidelines check / formatting won't include:
- Increasing / decreasing word count if abstract / manuscript is under / over the word limit
- Adding new content (e.g. new text, new figures/tables)
- (Re)formatting in-text citations and the reference list (order "Reference editing" if you want these checked and edited)
- (Re)formatting tables if they are formatted incorrectly (editors will leave a comment asking the authors to revise as required)
- (Re)formatting figures if they are formatted incorrectly (editors will leave a comment asking the authors to revise as required)
If you need something that we don’t do, get in touch with us to tell us your requirements, and we will see what we can do to help.