This position is for a full-stack Web Developer to manage our core web products.
- 3+ years Drupal experience
- Exceptional PHP and MySQL skills
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Git workflow and CI (continuous integration experience).
- Developing under Linux
- Strong English
- Angular.js skills
- Exposure to/experience with containerization and Docker
- Managing or team leadership in a Kanban/Lean environment
The right candidate will be looking to step up to a team leadership and management role and take charge of the software they develop. This role involves designing and architectural work, and ownership of our web product code base.
This is a full time role based in the Edanz Fukuoka office.
Please send a CV and covering letter to:
Manager, Human Resources and General Affairs
Edanz Group Japan