Every Author-guided Rewriting project is managed by an in-house senior editor. You can meet the Senior Editor team here.
Our editors have in-depth knowledge of your field of research and they have extensive manuscript writing, rewriting and editing experience.
All Edanz experts' profiles are here. We inform you of who will be your dedicated expert editor in our quotation.
What Edanz does
There are three types of Rewriting:
- Language- Edanz helps you by substantively editing the language and reorganizing/reformatting your manuscript. We can also help prepare your manuscript for a different journal and even as a different article type.
- Revising after peer review for resubmission to the same journal- Edanz will revise your manuscript in accordance with the journal editor or reviewers' comments. Under your direction, we will also develop a response letter if necessary.
- Revising after peer review for submission to a different journal- Even when a journal rejects your manuscript, there could be some useful reviewer comments that may benefit your next submission. Based on your instructions, Edanz will rewrite or edit, then reformat and revise your manuscript in accordance with any reviewer comments for your new target journal. We can also help you choose an appropriate next target journal if you haven't chosen one.
What we need
Please send us as much information as you can. We ensure its confidentiality: our privacy and confidentiality policies are here.
- Journal editor's comments
- Reviewers' comments
- Your new target journal (if you have chosen)
- The history of your paper: has it been rejected? If so, from which journal and when?
- Supporting or supplementary information, including figures and/or tables
Every author-guided rewriting project is unique. The fees and time to delivery for your project will depend on how long your manuscript is, and how much work is needed.
Send us your manuscript or draft, together with a summary of what you want done. One of our senior editors will assess your manuscript and we will send you a quotation the next day.
We make a quotation based on how many hours we think it will take. For more details on our fees, see here.
For information about how this service complies with international publication ethics see here.
- All author-guided rewriting work is on a quotation basis. Edanz will define the work needed and estimate the number of hours accordingly. Quotations are free.