For over 16 years, Edanz has successfully protected authors’ privacy and confidentiality. We have edited over 80,000 research manuscripts without unauthorized disclosure of confidential information. That same commitment to protection is made for all data and text entered into the Journal Selector or Journal Advisor platform. We do not share or sell your data. Edanz welcomes your questions and feedback about how we secure your information.
Our privacy and security commitments are basic to the way we do business and apply to everyone who has a relationship with Edanz:
- We protect your privacy and keep your personal information and any data entered into the Journal Selector or Journal Advisor platform safe. We use powerful encryption and other security safeguards to protect user data.
- We will not share or sell your personal information or any data you enter into the Journal Selector or Journal Advisor platform with or to anyone, for any purpose.
- We will not use any data or text entered into the Journal Selector or Journal Advisor platform except as explained below.
- Data, and any text, entered into the Journal Selector or Journal Advisor platform is kept in a non-attributable, anonymous format and then only used for the purpose of assessing scientific trends that might reveal the need for other categories of journals. Edanz wants to highlight those areas of research that are not adequately served by the publishing industry and through this hope to influence publishers to create journals that better serve the research and author communities. Your search for relevant journals will actually help ensure there are journals that match the needs of scientists worldwide.
- Data entered into the Journal Selector and the way users interact with the Journal Advisor platform are collectively used by Edanz to train and improve our free tools so that we can deliver more relevant results to users.