For web security Edanz employs the highest level of security tools, including encryption, to keep your data safe at every stage. Our network security staff are automatically notified of new internet security threats and monitor the integrity of all systems.
Edanz follows a professional code of ethics and has instituted measures ensuring the confidentiality of the manuscripts and all documentation sent to us by our clients. All Edanz editors, staff and directors sign legally binding Confidentiality Agreements.
We guarantee the confidentiality and security of your data at all stages of the editing process. View a copy of our editor confidentiality agreement.
Edanz recognizes that your privacy is important and is committed to maintaining your trust.
- Your personal information is securely maintained under accepted IT industry standards on secure servers.
- When collecting information, we clarify its purpose and gather information from our clients only to the extent necessary to offer our services.
- We do not provide or share your personally identifiable information with any third party.
- We may send you service updates via email from time to time. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please inform us at the email address below.
- We strictly observe the legal requirements mandated in the countries in which we are located for the protection of personal data. We continually review and update our policies to ensure your protection.